Choose One of Our 3 Rental Programs:
1. Month-to-Month Program: … rent from one month to how ever long you choose. The purchase option is: first 6 months payments 100%, second 6 months 50%.
2. 13 Month Program … the 13 month program offers reduced rental rate of $2.50 per month and 100% purchase option for the first 12 months.
3. Special Events Program: Rent a grand, vertical or digital piano for 1 day or over a weekend or even longer.
What expenses will you pay:
1. Moving the Piano: You pay for the moving cost in and out plus the cost of tuning and a nominal rental fee. Basic moving cost (in and out) for a grand is $600.00. Basic moving cost (in and out for a vertical is $500.00.
2. Tuning Expense: You pay for 2 tunings, one before the event and the other once the piano returns to our store: cost: $200.00. Call our store @ 425-259-0887 for exact details regarding your event.
Beginning the Month-to-Month or 13 Month Rental Process:
1. Choose which program fits your needs best;
2. For the month-to-month or 13 month programs, pay for the first months rental fee and the cost for delivering the piano to your home. *
* Basic delivery cost is $99.00 for in-town delivery. Additional cost based on difficulty of the move or added driving time.
Benefits of Renting a Piano:
The greatest benefit of renting a piano is determining if you want a piano before you buy one. If, during the rental period, you determine you no longer want a piano, just give us a call and we pick up the piano. That's a lot better than trying to sell a piano you purchased.
Your rental payments are like savings in the bank, the first 12 months of rental payments can be applied to a piano purchase either new, used or the piano you are renting. *
Another benefit of renting is the experience you will gain identifying the size, sound, action feel and looks you will want when you buy a piano. Our rental customers make good piano purchase decisions.
Renting a piano makes real sense, the initial expense to start is affordable and the benefits that come in the future are obvious.
* Rent credit based upon the rental program you choose.
Rent-a-Piano from $18.50 per mo.
Click picture to view picture gallery